Are you living in Abroad and want to send money to Pakistan? Yes! The best and the quickest way to do money transfer is online. The trend of online transactions have increased rapidly in the past few years in Pakistan.
There are different online money transfer companies that provide worldwide money transfer services i.e money transfer from UK to Bangladesh, India or Pakistan.
ACE Money Transfer is one of the reputed companies for online money transfer to Pakistan.
But these are not the only options you have. You can also choose any other company that you trust the most.
Before you go for a specific app, there are few key points you need to keep in mind.
Number One: Safety
Now the most important part for any overseas payment is the security of your funds.
Number Two: Sending Options
Our next point is the sending methods. When it comes to transferring funds abroad, we have two choices, either go through a bank or use a specific company like ACE Money Transfer. But keep in mind, each company will charge different fees and have different exchange rates. It depends on what currency you need and how much money you need to transfer.
Number Three: How to use a specific company?
- First step you need to set up your account, you just need to do this once.
- You need to register your details and provide identification.
- Next you make your transfer.
- You will need to provide the bank account details of the person you are transferring the money to.
- There is also a point where you lock the exchange rate.
- Finally, you will have to pay for your transfer.
We have established that there are safer and cheaper alternatives to transferring abroad then using a bank. The fees are lower but more importantly, the exchange rates are dramatically better as compared to bank exchange rates.