You won’t be short of options when you need to send money to Pakistan from UK. Same goes to other developing countries, like if you want to send money to Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines and other Asian countries. Many banks and money transfer companies are working. They offer competitive rates, but ACE Money Transfer stands high above the rest due to amazing exchange rates.
Transaction fee depends on following factors
Based in north-west England, ACE Money Transfer is operating since 2002. The transaction fee of money transfer service depends on these factors:
- Senders country
- Receivers country
- How you send ACE the money
- How the recipient receives the money
Ace supports 24 countries from where you can send money and about 93 countries where you can receive money. Ace covers many destinations across Asia and Africa also.
Exchange rate is the most important factor to decide the money transfer service provider. ACE provides the best rates available on the market with low transaction costs and no hidden fees at all.
Another important factor in choosing the payment service provider is the transaction time this can depend on the sender’s and the receiver’s location. Although cash pickup only takes a few minutes, a bank deposit will take between 2 and 3 banking days.
ACE is among the money transfer leaders
With an impressive spectrum of destination countries ACE Money Transfer is one of the leaders in money transfer market. And one you should definitely try specially if you are sending money from UK to one of the under-developed countries which ACE supports.
The increasing trend of transferring money has brought many factors related to it. People have to think in order to avail the best money transferring service as there are plenty of options out there. Mostly many people search for the cheapest way to send money locally or internationally. Due to plenty of options, one gets into a hectic situation of choosing a better way. In order to avoid inconvenience, the following considerations are important.
Four things to consider before sending money online
- The first thing you need to consider is your bank or financial accounts. Bank accounts will let you transfer money abroad free of charge if the transaction takes place between accounts within the same bank.
- You may be inclined towards choosing a money transfer service to send money online that charges fewer amounts of transfer charges. But the transfer fee should not be the only factor to take into consideration because quality service is also important.
- There is this mistaken belief that the exchange rate offered must be constant at all financial institutions – this is not true. Both the wire transfer fee and the exchange rates are important to consider because the hidden charges can drastically impact the total currency delivered at the end of the transaction – especially when transferring a large amount of money.
- The amount of money you wish to transfer also needs to be considered while choosing money transferring service. Each provider sets its own rules regarding the amount of money that has to be transferred.