Do you know it is easier than ever to send money to Pakistan if we compare the past decade’s processes?
Was your hard-earned money not transferred on time to your family? Did you and your family suffer from this delay in money transfer?
If yes, then why not try choosing the proper method for money transfer. Conventional methods of money transfer include money transfer through banks, bank drafts, cheques, etc. These are old methods to send money to Pakistan. Most of the people living abroad had faced many problems while sending money to their country by using these methods.
Suppose you are looking for the best option and the most reliable money transfer method to transfer your precious money. In that case, you have to read this article carefully and till the end, because it might be beneficial to you. This article will discuss the problems that people faced while using the conventional method and the alternate method for money transfer. Its benefits will be addressed.
What Are The Problems In Using Conventional Methods?
As we all know that in the early ’90s, people commonly used conventional methods of money transfer to Pakistan. The problems that they faced are briefly described below:
- Your time is the most precious thing that you never want to waste but, while using conventional methods, your time was wasted because of the lengthy processes for money transfer.
- Secondly, you not only waste your precious time but also waste your money because of the costly transfer fees as the money transfer charges were almost 10% of your total amount.
- The one who wants to send the money has to go to the place in every case to send money. This was a significant problem because sometimes you cannot go outside because of heavy traffic or bad health or some crucial meetings.
- The recipient cannot choose the cash pickup location of his/her own choice for his/her ease.
- The transferred money takes 2-4 days to reach destiny; this was also one of the significant problems overseas people face.
These are some problems that people faced while using old conventional methods.
Is Online Money Transfer Service A Better Option?
As technology progressed, this service was introduced to ease the people living abroad and face problems because of the old conventional methods. Here a question arises that is online money transfer service the alternate of traditional methods? Also, one more question that is online money transfer services a better opportunity for people?
The answer to both questions is yes! Online money transfer service is the best opportunity to be used as an alternative to old conventional methods. Now let’s discuss some of the magical services of this method that are all provided at one platform:
- No one wants to use length methods. Everyone wants to save time and utilize this time on other important things rather than wasting it here. A digital service saves your time because now you can send money to Pakistan online within minutes.
- Now you do not have to pay heavy money transfer fees. Its transfer charges are cheap and affordable.
- No money transfer agent is involved in this service to trust this service.
- Multiple currency exchange option has created ease for the customer.
- The recipient can choose the cash pick up location that is the nearest quickly receive the transferred money.
- You can pay the money by different methods; this service provides you variety of money payment methods.
- You do not have to outside for a money transfer. You need internet access and your mobile phone or tablet or laptop to send money in a few minutes.
These some remarkable services, and all the services are provided on a single platform. So what are you waiting for? If you have still not shifted to an online money transfer service, do it now because it has all you want.
What Is A Simple Method To Send Money While Using An Online Service?
A simple procedure of online money transfer to Pakistan is as follow:
- Download the mobile app of the online service or get yourself registered on its website.
- Now enter your details, I.e. name, address, phone number, etc.
- Enter recipient details that are demanded from you.
- Enter the amount of money that you want to send/transfer.
- Out of many select the most suitable transfer method.
- Similarly, out of multiple methods, select the way to pay money that you want to transfer.
You can choose the best online service by looking at the reviews and the ratings of that app given by the people who have already used that app.
Remittances play an essential part in a country’s economy. When you send money to Pakistan, it is your right to get the best assistance options in the process that is possible only when you use an online money transfer option.