Is there someone waiting for you back home in Pakistan to receive money instantly? Are you worried about how to send money to Pakistan quickly and conveniently? Then you are on the right pages, through which you will know about the option which is best in its working and provision of facilities.
Some people go for the traditional money transfer service without knowing the outcomes about their way to hit them. After taking themselves into the huge problem, they regret it very severely.
What Problems Faced By People Using Conventional Money Transfer Services?
Some hidden shortcomings in every field and some dominant and prominent defects are seen, but some people go for them in a very hustle situation because they have no other option to adopt. One of the main problems is the use of conventional money transfer services for transacting money at the International level. Some reasons for the failure of traditional money transfer services are listed here in this article.
Conventional money transfer service includes bank transfer, postal mails, cheques, etc. The main issue of these methods is prolonged and awaiting procedures. One who has remitted money through bank complaints had to leave everything like having a meal with family, gossiping with friends, and going his essential work on the pending phase to search for the bank. After finding the bank, he had to face some other difficulties.
Bank transfer service requires continuous visits of days for the collection of form and then submission, which consumes a lot of time and energy.
The charges offered by transitional means of transferring money are very high at the local level. And when the time for overseas transactions comes to their graph raised at its peak. Bank transfer service also has some hidden charges which the user does not know.
Sometimes, the customer has to face the difficulty of converting local currency into the required one. For this conversion of currency, he has to roam around in the streets again searching for the bank.
To complete the instructions and requirements, days flies like smoke. Sometimes, the person’s luck serves as a barrier to the hurdles, and he may find the desired features. Even then, he has to wait for the transaction to complete. This transfer of money may take a minimum time of 7- 8 days, without providing the opportunity to track the payment. Last but not least, conventional money transfer service does not inform the customers about their successful transactions.
Why Online Money Transfer Is A Lucky Charm For You?
Another service is known as an online money transfer service that may become a lucky charm for you if you give it a chance to serve you. Online money transfer service is how one can send money to Pakistan online if he has a smartphone with a good internet connection. This internet connection will lead to the completion of money transfer online.
What Are the Properties Of Online Money Transfer?
Why can you trust an online money transfer service? The online money transfer service’s salient features may help you keep a check on this service.
- Online money transfer service has a vast network of transaction in almost every country.
- The remittance rate offered by this service is very high, which is of minutes and hours.
- Online money transfer service has excellent customers support.
- The transfer fee of the online method of transferring money is minimum yet according to the location.
- Better exchange rates are provided by this method.
- It is available for 24 hours.
- It provides security and protection to the customer’s payment.
- It is easy and accessible in its use.
- Also provides the tracking PIN code to track the payment.
- It is a multi-currency provider.
- It has various cash pick up points in every country.
- It offers multiple sending method for the ease of the client.
- It provides a tension free and eco-friendly environment.
- You can transact money through any digital device.
- It has no restriction of coming to the retailer to remit money. Instead, it can be done at home.
How to transact money via an online money transfer service?
Online money transfer service provides simple and easy steps to follow to have access to the service. If you want an instant and urgent transaction, then you must follow the following procedure;
- Search the company providing online money transfers services.
- Get yourself registered on the website or download the mobile application.
- Enter your details.
- Also, enter the recipient’s information.
- Select the payment method.
- Choose the sending method.
- Write the amount which is to be transferred.
- Submit the registration by hitting on the green button present at the end of the page.
- During registration, you will receive the tracking code. Also, you can track your payment if you want to.
A message will be sent to the email account after the successful transaction of money to the sender.
It concludes that online services are usually the best in its working over the traditional money transfer to Pakistan. Comparing these two services may open the windows of your brain up to the extent that you may understand the difference between them and choose the method according to your ease.