Just as our family and friends are important, sending them money is too. When it comes to transferring money to Bangladesh it is always suggested to send money online. You can almost send it anywhere in Bangladesh – Bogra, Chittagong, Dhaka, or anywhere in between through ACE Money Transfer.
Online Banking, a Faster and Easier Way
Online banking allows the user to conduct a transfer of money using the internet. It is one of the easiest and approachable ways to send money to Bangladesh online. Following are some methods of how to send money through these money transfer services.
- Signing up to money transferring account: Pick a provider of your own choice for example PayPal and create your ID
- Provide your information: This might require your recipient’s name, address and contact details and you might have to put some info about their Bangladeshi account too.
- Type the amount you want to send: You should pick the amount you are willing to transfer. Yet if you don’t know the currency exchange rate. There must be a calculator given below to exchange your Pkr amount into Bangladeshi taka. ( note the currency exchange rates are always changing).
- Complete your transaction: By pressing transfer money on your screen you will be able to send money to your loved ones in Bangladesh.
For many people, money transfer to Bangladesh is easy because of efficient, fast, and economical online money transfer services
Advantages of Online Money Transaction
- An online account is the fastest, simpler and easiest to operate
- It is convenient as you can transfer money from account to account despite seeing the time and area.
- Just as in banks you have to wait for a longer period of time for your turn to finally transfer your amount, you’ll not have to go through this hassle while doing it online.
- You can always make sure that your transactions are safe and satisfying.
- You can always take help from experts in the case of any fraudulent activity being committed to being on the safe side.
- Those who might not know English may find the system difficult and time taking
- Due to Slow net or no internet, you will not be able to do the transaction on time
- Some services might not allow you to access your account if you have lost your password or forgotten it
- Due to changing of devices, your personal information might spread out
Tips for Picking up Cash
Exercise a high degree of caution when picking up cash, and be sure to do the following:
- Keep your money hidden
- Avoid any questionable parts of town
- Deposit the cash you pick up into your bank account as soon as possible
- Bring a friend along to provide an extra set of eyes, especially if you’re picking up a sizable amount of taka’s
Telebanking and Internet banking is perceived as important as expatriates from abroad send money to Bangladesh and their home countries. The use of these services is associated with the socio-economic and demographic characteristics of the respondents. Though most of the customers prefer manual banking over e-banking, the customers tend to use e-banking/internet banking and the adoption of e-banking and internet banking services among the bank customers is significantly influenced by the number of times visiting the banks as well as the number of banking transactions per month.