Online money transfer is gaining popularity day by day. It is people’s priority not only in some countries but around the globe. Whether you want to send money to Pakistan or any other country, people work hard to earn money and bread for their families and support them.
These people live away from their loved ones. So, to send money to their families, they opt for online money transfer services. The reason that people prefer this service is its advantages and pros over the transfer of money through banks and postal.
Online money transfer is changing the money transfer game for a lot of people. This especially for those who move away from their families to earn money with better business opportunities.
How to Transfer Money Back Home to Your Dear Ones?
People, who live away from their loved ones need to transfer money to their homes more often. If somebody does not find a good job in their own country or he sees a better financial future in any other country, the person moves out of their homeland and tries to settle in the other country.
Due to the early challenges and difficulties of settling in an estranged land, they leave their families and loved ones behind. So, when they move out, they have to send money back homes every month mainly so that they can feed and support them. For this purpose, they opt for an online money transfer system.
What Aare the Steps Of Sending Money Online?
With a simple and easy process which makes transferring money much easier and quicker, online money transfer is winning hearts. Do you also want to send money to Pakistan online through advanced methods? Here is how you can:
First of all, you have to find an online money transfer service provider. Make sure it is a highly recommended one. Read all the reviews. Then check out the website. Then make an account. For that, you have to click on the sign-in button.
If you already have an account, then opt for the login button. Make sure that the password is strong enough. Then enter the recipient’s details, including name and bank account details. Make sure that the details you are putting in are correct. Any mistake can lead to a loss.
Then the next step is to check the exchange rate, which is mentioned on the website. After reviewing the exchange rate, enter the amount of money that needs to be transferred. Again, an additional zero or any other mistake in the digits can lead to financial loss.
After entering the amount of money, some terms and conditions by the service provider will be shown on your screen. Make sure you read them thoroughly, comprehend and understand them. If you agree to those terms and conditions, click on the send money or agree on the button. And then your money will be transferred.
Why did Online Transactions consider Reliable For Pakistanis?
As easy as that and your money is transferred without much struggle and hustle. People are using online money transfer system as it is much reliable and convenient than any other money transfer system. People who are using it rely on it and the only reason for its credibility is the worthy service it provides.
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the fifth most populous country in the world. Pakistan is one of the most populated countries in the Islamic world too. The population of Pakistan is exceeding 212.8 million according to the 2018 census done by the government of Pakistan.
Almost 8.8 million people of Pakistan are living abroad among 212.8 million populations. Overseas Pakistanis are working and living all over the world to earn money and to provide a healthy lifestyle to their loved ones living in Pakistan.
Why is There a Great Need for Money Transfer Services?
One of the most important things that everyone living abroad needs and uses that is the money transfer method/service because they want to send money to Pakistan from the UK to their families.
In the early ’90s, people used conventional methods for money transfer to Pakistan like money transfer through banks, cheques, bank drafts, etc. These all methods were commonly used by everyone living abroad at that time, there was no concept of online money transfer service.
Many people complained about the slowness of the money transfer process. There were many other problems that people faced while using those conventional methods; some of them were:
- Heavy money transfer charges that were almost 10% of the total amount that is transferred.
- Lengthy money transfer procedure because of filling of money transfer forms and then submitting that form along with the money in the banks.
- This does not end here after you have submitted the money transfer form along with the money you wish to transfer; now you have to wait for 2 to 3 days for your money to reach to your family because of the slow money transfer process.
- Sometimes you are not able to go to the bank because of bad health or heavy traffic in your area or due to some very important office meeting with the client. Well, conventional methods do not provide much ease for the people.
- The recipient also had to face a lot of problem s while receiving the money.
How Are Online Money Transfer Service Defined?
The system of online money transfer to Pakistan is unique of its kind. It has eliminated all the problems people use to face while using traditional methods. The most extraordinary and beneficial qualities of online services are given below.
- Transfer time is only 10 minutes so you will never be asked to wait for days and months.
- Transfer fee is very low and easily affordable.
- No involvement in money transfer agents has decreased the risk factor to a great extent.
- A multi-currency exchange option makes you get rid of visits you and your recipient used to have of currency exchange shops.
- Various ways of payment add ease to your difficult life.
- You can use online methods of money transfer from the comfort of your room couch. Just an internet connection and a mobile phone or laptop will serve the purpose efficiently and effectively.
The general method of money transfers if you are using an online money transfer service:
The general process of sending money to Pakistan from the UK is given below.
- Register yourself at the website of the money transfer services you have chosen
- Enter your details
- Enter the details of the recipient
- Add the amount of money you wish to transfer
- Select a transfer method
- Pay through the most comfortable way
If you find any problem in the process, connect to the help desk and your problem will most probably be solved.
Remittances matter a lot for counties like Pakistan, so when you transfer money to Pakistan you add value to your country’s economy. It is your right to get all the possible benefits while sending or receiving money and keeping in mind this thing online transfer system has been introduced.
It reduces your tensions regarding transfer time, transfer rate, and problems like currency exchange.