Do you know why overseas Pakistanis often send money to Pakistan from the UK? Read the reasons given below:
Pakistan is an under developing country. Many people of Pakistan moved in other countries of the world in search of a good job where they can earn some handsome amount of money so that they could provide a better and healthier lifestyle to their children and their whole family. The total population of Pakistan is around 212.6 million people according to the census which was done in 2018 by the government of Pakistan.
What are the Unique Facts of Overseas Pakistanis?
You will be surprised to know that Pakistanis are the second most populous ethnic community living in the UK with a total population of 1.2 million people living there.
These overseas people use different methods for money transfer to Pakistan from the UK. Also, we will discuss the modern and the fastest way to send money to Pakistan from the UK which is known as the online money transfer method, and we will discuss some of the old methods that were used for money transfer to Pakistan from the UK. In this article will guide you in the best possible way by comparing both the money transfer methods.
Did You Ever Compared Online Money Transfer Vs Conventional (Traditional) Method?
The most important feature (service) of the online money transfer service is the fastest transaction of money. In an online money transfer service, it only takes less than five minutes to complete the transaction. Sometimes the transaction may complete in just a few seconds. At the same time, the traditional method of money transfer is very time-consuming because it takes a lot of time to complete the money transfer process. Sometimes it takes almost 5 to 7 days to send money to Pakistan online from the UK.
The online money transfer service is cheap and easy. It has no hidden charges or no heavy money transfer taxes. On the other hand, the conventional methods for money transfer, i.e. through banks etc. this method is very costly as the money transfer charges are almost 10% of the total amount you are sending. Also, this method is very troublesome as the customer has to wait to follow the lengthy procedures to send money.
The online money transfer service has thousands of cash pick up locations all around the globe from where the recipient can receive the sent money. While in the conventional method, there are limited cash pick up locations for the recipient to receive the money.
Does Currency Exchange Rates Matter?
The online money transfer service is the multi-currency provider because it provides you with the conversion of local currency or international currency into any currency you want. And the customer can also calculate the amount which will be left after converting the local currency during the online payment. Online money transfer service provides multiple currency exchange option for the ease of the users.
On the other hand, the traditional money transfer method is not offering this amazing service. There are limited numbers of banks present in the town which provide the currency exchange.
How To Choose The Best Online Money Transfer Service?
Nowadays, choose the best online money transfer service is not a difficult task anymore. You should follow the given advice to choose the best:
- Before downloading any online money transfer app, first, check the rating of that app. The rating shows the performance of that service because this rating is given by the people who have already used that app.
- Then further on, you can check the reviews given by the users of that app. By reading reviews, you will get an idea about that app.
- Also, you can read the comment section of that app.
- You can also do a test transaction to check whether that app is reliable or not.
By following these steps, you can easily choose the best online service available on the play store.
What Are The Simple Steps To Send Money Online?
Many companies are providing online money transfer. Some simple steps for transacting money through this process are listed below;
- First of all, download the mobile app of the online money transfer service you have chosen from google play store, or also you can check the official website of that app on the internet.
- Now you have to create your account by entering your name, your address, your phone number, your country code etc.
- Now similarly enter the recipient’s information, i.e. his or her name, address, phone number, country code etc.
- After that, you have to enter the amount you wish to send to Pakistan from the UK.
- Now select an easy payment and the money transfer method.
- At last, submit the form by clicking the SEND MONEY option.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you and the recipient after the completion of the transfer.
In case of any problem, immediately contact the helpline for further support.
Online money transfer service is here to change your living by its innovative solutions that are all present on a single platform. You can get the best out of online money transfer to Pakistan from the UK. So, what are you waiting for? Try it today and feel the difference.