Gambia is an amazing place to live but with lesser job opportunities. So when I was offered with an attractive salary package, I moved out of Gambia, leaving my family behind. I faced a lot of troubles at new place initially. I did not have any bank account there, so I always had to carry cash with me. I also lost money. I did not have time to go to a bank to open a bank account, and I needed it badly to save money. Receiving a salary would also be easy in case of a bank account. So, one of my friends told me to open an online bank account. He told me that using this online bank account means I can also send money to Gambia to my family easily. So after his suggestion, I made my bank account online. I became easy for me to stay at a new place as I was able to transfer funds to my family, paying bills and shopping online.
Here is some information regarding opening your bank account online if you are planning to do so:
What are the Requirements for Sending Money Through Bank Account?
The first and foremost thing you have to provide for opening an online bank account is your personal information. It helps them to verify your identity. An initial deposit to make a new account may also require sometimes. Once your account is made and the process is completed money transfer to Gambia, or any other country is easy. For opening an online bank account, you need to provide the following information:
- Personal information including, Tax ID number, social security number, date of birth or any other government-issued ID numbers along issued and expiry date.
- Contact information including email address, home address and phone number.
What are the Challenges You May Face without Online Money Transfer System?
Online money transfer to Gambia is best as you do not have to go anywhere to do necessary tasks. Sometimes it becomes essential to visit the nearest bank branch because of the following reasons:
- Opening an account online is simple. But If you do not have one, then visiting the nearest branch is necessary.
- Most banks allow you open bank online completely, but you may have to visit the branch for opening account for a trust, business and some other organization.
- If you are not using your credit cards and bank finds nothing, they might want you to visit the bank with government-issued ID to verify your identity.
Opening bank account online is a simple process. Some banks allow you to complete the whole process online, but in some cases, you have to visit the branch in person. Once your account opening process is complete, you can easily send money online to your loved ones. You can pay your bills and enjoy online shopping. You can also consider money transfer service providing companies if you want to send money to your loved ones.