For many years, overseas Pakistanis have been trying to find a method for convenient money transfers. Fortunately, Roshan Digital Account (RDA) is introduced to accommodate overseas Pakistanis to send money to Pakistan. The service is launched specifically for Non-Resident Pakistanis (NRPs) living in different corners of the world. Meezan Bank presents an exquisite opportunity to overseas Pakistanis with Roshan Digital Account services. There are many exciting features of the Roshan Digital Account. Keep reading to find out how to open Roshan Digital Account in Meezan Bank.
To many overseas Pakistanis, Roshan Digital Account is the dream turned into reality. The process of sending money transfers from overseas to Pakistan has never been much easier before. The Roshan Digital Account will credit the amount received as remittances. You cannot send a money transfer from local banks to Roshan Digital Account; however, overseas Pakistanis can transfer funds to bank accounts in Pakistan. Get started with Roshan Digital Account and and explore the future of possibilities.
Eligibility Requirements for Roshan Digital Account
Roshan Digital Account has a flexible set of eligibility requirements. The prime motive of RDA is to entertain overseas Pakistanis with funds transfer to Pakistan. Only Non-Resident Pakistanis can open a Roshan Digital Account in Meezan Bank. Individuals having possession of CNIC/SNIC/NICOP will be eligible for the opening of the Roshan Digital Account. Overseas Pakistanis with Pakistan Origin Card (POC) and Foreign Nationals will also be able to open an account in Roshan Digital Account.
Mandatory Documents for Roshan Digital Account
If you are an overseas Pakistani, fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Roshan Digital Account. There is additional information that must be of essential value to your account creation process. An overseas individual may need to provide the following documents:
- Scanned Copy of CNIC/POC/NICOP
- Scanned Copy of Passport Document
- Live Photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Scanned copy of NRP status (POC, visa, entry/exit stamps)
- Proof of Profession (Job Certificate, Employee Card, etc.)
- Proof Income (Salary Slip, Account Statement, Tax Statement)
How can you open a Roshan Digital Account in Meezan Bank?
It is simple to open a Roshan Digital account with Meezan Bank. By following the procedures, you may quickly apply for registration. To create a Roshan Digital Account, you can go to the official website of Meezan Bank or download the application.
- You will need to provide the basic mandatory information
- You will receive an OTP at the provided email used at the time of registration
- Provide the required account opening information
- Select the category of digital account i.e., Foreign Currency (FCY) or Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
- The account opening update will be shared with you in 2-3 business working days
Additional Benefits of Roshan Digital Account
Roshan Digital Account covers a wide range of additional features. You can do more than a money transfer with the Roshan Digital Account. Following is the list of features offered by the Roshan Digital Account in Meezan Bank.
- Instant conversion from Foreign Currency to PKR and vice versa
- Dedicated Management Team
- No service charges
- Secure Digital Online Account via OTP confirmation
- Free Debit Card
- Free Internet Banking
- No condition for Initial Deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
Features of Roshan Digital Account
There are many qualitative features of the Roshan Digital Account. Overseas Pakistanis can take benefit from the following operations:
- Invest in Meezan Bank’s Term Deposit Products
- Direct credit of remittances into the RDA account
- Send international money transfer from RDA account
- Direct access to Wealth management and Takaful products
- Pay utility bills and fees, transfer funds using internet banking
- Invest in Shariah-compliant shares and Sukuk listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange by opening your account in Central Depository Company (CDC)
- Invest in Islamic Naya Pakistan Certificates (NPC)
- Invest in Mutual Funds with Al Meezan Investments
- Account will be activated within 48 hours, provided compliance to requirements
- Issuance of Debit card and cheque book
Signup with Roshan Digital Account in Meezan Bank today and start exploring the ideal experience of the banking industry. As Roshan Digital Account is initiated with a direct order from the State Bank of Pakistan. So, there is no opposition to the authenticity of the following initiative. Go to the official site of Meezan Bank for more details and information.