In order to establish the best way to send large amounts of money overseas we have to keep in mind the few factors that affects your money transferring process.
Following are a few factors that affects remittances:
- The exchange rate provided by the service provider.
- The time it takes to complete a transaction.
- Safety of both money and privacy.
- Ease of transaction by the service provider from both ends of the transaction as the whole process can be very painstaking.
- Is it a recurring transfer or a one time operation.
These factors along with various others depending on the sender and the receiver may contribute to choosing the best way to send money.
Six best methods to transfer money:
We have chosen six best methods to transfer money abroad which you may choose from depending on your preferences.
- Bank-to-Bank Transfers
- Wire Transfers
- Automated Clearing House Transactions
- Cash-to-Cash Transfers
- Prepaid Debit Cards
To choose the best method suited to your needs it is suggested that you use internet to compare different methods We personally recommend ACE Money Transfer for people who want their transactions to be completed in small time and with no hidden fees