With advanced technology, it is now easily possible to send money to Ghana. In old times you cannot think of sending money quickly because there were fewer options. Also, we can say that there was no means to send money at all. People waited for their loved ones to come back and bring the money. After a very long struggle and transferring money through people, the bank system introduces, but in early time there was no facility of money transfer.
Now, you can say that there are many means to send money online, and each way provides you with a unique facility as:
- Some services allow you to transfer money in no time. Here you send the money, and the other person receives the payment.
- Some services allow you to transfer money with no fee.
- Some services allow you to send money globally.
Now you can say that if all the characteristics are available, then why need further amendments? The reason is that each money transfer company does not give you all the opportunities.
In 2019, Ghana received approximately $2.19 billion by its migrants living across the world. Most of them living in the UK and using different ways to send money to Ghana. But there are some factors or features many Ghanaians want to have to transfer money to Ghana from the UK. If you are also a migrant living across the sea to your family and finding a perfect way that enables you to send money online, then you must read this to unlock some great facts and a superb way to you.
- Which way is ideal?
- What are the characteristics of an excellent money transfer service?
- How can a perfect way ease you to send money to Ghana?
- How can you send money to Ghana?
Above are some questions that come up to anyone’s mind when they start thinking about sending money to Ghana to their loved ones. Let’s explore the explanations.
Online Money Transfer: An Ideal Way to Send Money to Ghana Online
In this modern era, you must encounter many ways to money transfer to Ghana, but those cannot facilitate you enough to satisfy you. Feel yourself lucky if you are the one sending your first money transfer to Ghana through online money transfer.
Why is that? There may be some reasons for this. Indeed, Online money transfer service is a globally trusted company that is giving people peerless remittance experience from the past 17 years. They have millions of users that kept coming back to facilitate themselves.
Significant Features of Online Money Transfer
There are many money transfers services in the market, but all of them would not give you the same quality of features. Quality features offered by ACE are provided below that are top-notch.
Send Money Any Time:
Now with the help of ACE, you can send money to your loved ones in any urgency and pandemic situation. Whether it’s day or night, any day of the week, you can transfer money to Ghana online.
Pay The Lowest Or Zero Fees:
The biggest concern for which people are craving for is a low fee. Some people are attracted to a money transfer service by seeing a low fee tag, but they encounter the real situation when they face hidden fees. But online money transfer offers you to pay zero or minimal fee for your transaction without any hidden or additional charges.
Get Highest Exchange Rate:
Who did not dream of having a higher exchange rate that is closer to the mid-market price? Online money transfer makes it affirm to send most of the send money to your recipient. It offers you to benefit yourself by just paying a low fee in the higher exchange rate.
Quick Turnaround To Send Money:
Indeed, the money transfer service makes it easy to send money to your recipient in a short time. But all are not able to transfer money to Ghana online in instants. Online money transfer offers you to send money to your recipient in no time to help them in an emergency.
What are the Popular Ways To Send Money?
Multiple ways to send money:
Various ways to send money to Ghana help you send money in the way that suits you and your recipient.
- Cash pick-up:
Through the cash pick-up option, you can send money globally to an affiliate money transfer location. Where your recipient can go and pick up cash. This option is instant so that your recipient can receive it in minutes.
- Mobile wallet:
The quiet instantaneous option to send money to Ghana online is a Mobile wallet. It is effortless and easy to send using your mobile device. Your recipient does not need to wait for the transaction to them; it means you receive it in seconds.
- Multiple ways to pay for your transfer:
Various ways help you with payment with ease by assisting you in a situation when you are not able to pay through one, or you have a shortage of money to pay through one. These are:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Online bank transfer via Trustly
- Great customer service:
Excellent customer service is also another astonishing feature that attracts its customers. Online money transfer encourages its customers to share their issues or problems with them so that they enable their customers to relax. You can have customer support via email and live chat through the web or online money transfer app.
All the methods, companies, and services are not perfect, and they will not fulfil any of the criteria mentioned above then you cannot say that you do not have any means for money transfer to Ghana.
- Choose the service which is nearest to meet your criteria. Like it is deviating from the requirements mentioned above a little bit.
- Or you can select that which rules are essential for you to like your main priority is that you want to send money through the service which has low exchange rates then you should check the company which has the lowest exchange rate and select it.
ACE Money Transfer provides you with all the needed requirements and trying to satisfy its customers by improving its objectives and motives. Their priority is their customers.
How The Money Transfer Service Evolve in Ghana?
When the banks introduced, people can only save money there nothing else. With time:
- Bank started transferring money. That is the base of sending money in Ghana.
- After that, the concept of money transfer from one branch to another branch takes place, and it removed all the barriers, but still, there was some problem. There were thousands of people who transfer money. Because of this reason that the money transfer through the bank was slow.
Then the money transfer services were introduced, which brought a revolution in the field of money transfer.
- The money transfer method was a bit easy.
- The process was not as slow as a bank, but it was quiet for the busy people.
- The difficulty was that the service charges were high, and exchange rates were also high.
The method of online money transfer became easy as the applications introduced, and it was an effortless way for people to use it.
- In the starting, there was a service fee. But later companies removed the charge.
- Its speed was perfect. The receiver receives the money in time.
- The only disadvantage is that the range of the amount of money that can send decreased.
Online money transfer app provides you with great comfort. And it does not take your too much time you have to enter the amount and the ID. And it has a feedback system so that it can be aware of its user’s review. And it can make changes according to its users.
Points we never noticed: –
With the ease in technology, our lives became more complicated as the number of technology and new ways of everything are introduce. The number of security breaches is increasing. Like we can see that:
- By copying the signature of the person, one can use the identity of the person and can get as much money as he wants.
- By knowing the pin code of the person, you can quickly get the money by using the person’s card.
- The companies which transfer money may encounter some technical issue, and the payment of the person cannot be retrieved.
- And the Applications which for money transfer have primarily deficient security but now efforts are made to improve the safety of the apps because it is the most convenient way for all types of people.
Now money transfer to Ghana has become very easy that you can send money from any corner of the world without worrying about the safety of the funds. Still, now continuous efforts are made to improve the ways to make the procedure more east.