Who wouldn’t want to stay safe in today’s world? Everyone keeps talking to others about the security measures they have taken. Financial surety and security are also as important to them as physical health. As in the COVID-19 outbreak, everyone asks:
“Are you staying safe?”
Because it leads to the progress of work has stopped, and they couldn’t find their favourite way to send money to support their loved ones. Don’t fret! ACE Money Transfer is here to give you diversity in sending money online.
It’s the image of the old days that you have to wait longer until the money reaches you or your recipient. ACE Money Transfer is benefitting its customers to send money all over the world by providing them with desirable features.
The remittance industry is massive and flourishing as it is benefitting countries all over the world by supporting their economy. According to the UN News “About one in nine people globally are supported by funds sent home by migrant workers”.
How to Send Money Through ACE Money Transfer?
By doing remittance through ACE Money Transfer, you can save yourself from paying a high fee. Also, getting a higher exchange rate will not cause you to spend hard-earned money at the lower exchange rate. You can send money to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria or any other country online through ACE.
As ACE Money Transfer is very supportive to their customers and always striving to do something great for them. At this time, ACE Money Transfer linked with Bancontact that enables you to send money from Belgium to any other country in the world.
It is one of the great and fastest ways of money transfer to Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, and all countries from Belgium where ACE is providing their services.
For your easiness, you can send money anytime, any day with Bancontact linked with ACE Money Transfer. Through this, not only the migrant workers can send but accessing services and product form various countries and making an offer for payment is quite easy now.
What are the Advantages of Using Bancontact?
- Makes your payment easier
- Effortless to pay smaller amounts
- Shop anytime and pay fast and secure
- Bancotact saves you from contact with the things while paying.
How Can You Use And Send Money with Bancontact in Belgium?
Now, you’ll be able to send money from Belgium to anyplace in the world with ACE money Transfer connected with Bancontact. Here’s how you’ll be able to do that is quick, easy steps:
- Login to ACE money Transfer’s web site or mobile app by mentioning your registered credentials.
- Please register yourself, if you have not signed up, however, be filling within the valid registration details because the portal guides you.
- When you log in, please choose the option of your convenience from the money or bank.
- Enter the number you’d prefer to transfer. The rate calculator can inform you of the quantity in native currency also.
- Enter a legitimate beneficiary and its relevant needed details or select from the list of recipients.
- If you’ve already done business with ACE earlier.
- Fill in for the desired bank account details if you’ve got chosen to control with the “Bank” choice.
- Please re-read the main points you have a place in to make sure the correct details and avoid inconvenience in future.
- After validation, you may be needed to decide on from multiple choices of your convenience.
- Choose Bancontact out of credit card, debit card and options offered if you would like to send cash via Bancontact.
- Click on the “Confirm & Send” button at the lower level of the page.
Where can you send money through Bancontact?
Through Banconact you can send money from Belgium to numerous countries like:
- Sri Lanka
- And many more.
How ACE Money Transfer linked with Bancontact is making our lives easier?
What one wants from online resources when transferring money? These are the concerns about the service, fee/charges and transfer time.
To give customers peace of mind ACE Money Transfer linked with Bancontact charge lower fee. There are no extra or hidden charges placed for making payment for the people living in Belgium to send money to other counties in the world.
To satisfy your concern for the transfer time; there is excellent news. You can send money with the cash pick-up and bank transfer method.
For cash pick-up, your money transferred within minutes while your money will instantly be transferred from your account to the recipient bank account for online bank transfer. Also, there is no need to worry about that will your transaction or transfer initiated or reaches its destination.
As they are providing their best in the industry and you are the present potential customer, there is a chance to expensive presents/gifts for you. Any queries about the service will happily answer, you can get in touch at any time.