Living and serving a beloved homeland is the objective of many people – no matter wherever they are living. A lot of people think that working in another country is a great thing to do, but it is, in fact, a big responsibility at the same time. A lot of Gambians are living and working in the UK to meet the day-to-day needs of their families. They often send money to Gambia, just to take care of their parents, life partner, children, siblings or anyone else who is close to the heart.
What is the most efficient method of sending money overseas?
There are seven main methods for sending money abroad. We’ll look at when each might be the greatest option for you to make it easy to comprehend. We’ve also included some real-life instances of people who have used these alternatives to live and work abroad.
- From one bank to another: You advise your local bank to send money to the recipient’s bank account in another country.
- Service for international transfers. You pay the transfer service in your home nation and currency in your local currency. The money transfer company subsequently deposits the agreed-upon sum into the recipient’s local account.
- Services for digital banking: This is where ACE Money Transfer and online-only banks are making inroads. You should be informed that ACE Money Transfer offers an online money transfer to Gambia and hundred-plus countries for its consumer at a low-cost foreign FX and free international withdrawals.
- Wire transfers between countries: These remittance series send money to a bank account, a mobile phone, or a cash collection office.
- Debit cards with several currencies: You can load a card with your home currency via a bank transfer using these Visa or Mastercard services. After that, all you have to do is withdraw money from an international ATM.
- Use a global exchange platform to arrange the transaction for you: There is a built-in FX transaction when purchasing goods from a foreign Amazon vendor or hiring an overseas freelancer through Upwork.
- Transfers of cryptocurrencies: Across national borders and financial systems, crypto can be transferred or converted into fiat currency (local currencies such as the US dollar or Euro).
Expats who send money to Gambia online through a money transfer app or website was not that much possible in the past. There may be a few apps, but data security was one of the biggest concerns. People preferred sending money through traditional methods. With the passage of time due to advanced technology, a number of apps for money transfer are introduced. The objective is to serve a large number of expats and other people in the remittance industry.
For money transfer to Gambia, you must have to choose a reliable online money transfer company like ACE Money Transfer. Cash pickup is much more suitable for Gambians because it doesn’t require a bank account. All you need is to collect cash from the nearest payout partner of ACE.