In this emerging era, it’s not impossible anymore to send or receive anything or to send money quickly online, internationally or nationwide. It is a relaxed and quicker way and we are taking benefit. The international market itself is dependent upon online banking.
Online banking involves managing your bank accounts with a computer or mobile device. Expert have developed services such as ACE money transfer. It provides us the ease to send money to Ghana, and many other countries. Whichever way you pick to transfer money, you will usually need the following details of the person or organization you are paying.
- The date you want the payment to be made.
- Name of the person or business you’re paying.
- Six-digit sort code of the account you’re paying.
- Eight-digit account number of the account you’re paying.
- A payment reference (often your name or patron number) to let them know the money came from you.
- Sometimes you’ll need the name and address of the bank you are sending the money to. This helps them to check that the sort code is right.
How Long Does It Take for The Transaction to Be Completed?
Payments made will sometimes be received immediately after leaving your account, but can sometimes take up to 2 hours. This option is available 24 hours a day and typically used in online banking, money transfer apps, over the phone or in branch. Most online banks let you transfer at least 12,000 Ghanaian Cedi, but some have much higher limits. For such transaction It is extremely advised to use ACE transfer service to send money globally.
Be Careful While Sending Money Online!
- Double-check the particulars. Check every numeral, even if your bank preloads them. It can be problematic to get your money back if you send it to the wrong account.
- Get the person on the end of the line to repeat figures and names to you. If you’re doing a money transfer to Ghana through your telephone banking service, ask the person taking your call to repeat every number and letter to you.
- Be careful of going overspent. Unless you’ve specified a future payment date, the money will leave your account straight away, so make sure you have enough available to avoid affluent fees.
Sending money globally is same as sending money in Ghana, as it has its own pros. Telephone and online banking offer a fast, usually free and easy way for you to transfer money into another account, if done vigilantly. Sending money abroad has traditionally been an arduous and expensive task. Gladly now we have new technology that allows us to send money to Ghana online. Online payments can be carried through mobile devices just as easily and from anywhere, as long as there is an active internet connection. Online payments providers offer spontaneous interfaces that improve the customer experience even more! 0nline payment gateways are obliged to apply manifold security layers for transactions so that the clients’ card details are not stolen from scammers.