In South Asia, Nepal ranks 4th in remittance inflows. According to the World Bank data 2018, based on IMF balance of payment data, personal remittances received is 8,293,841.34 in current USD. These numbers are indicating the high amount to send money to Nepal. Nepal economy is slowest growing in Asia, that is why it ranked in middle or lowest-income countries.
A vast population go abroad to earn to give betterment to their loved one’s lifestyle that increases the need for a money transfer service that facilitates them to transfer money to Nepal.
Although, like the old days where people used banks to send money to their loved ones, but they face a high fee. The UN news also highlights this, that ratio of doing remittances is high, but the service charges are too high.
Online Money Transfer Services
As technology advances, the FinTech evolved the vision of online money transfer services. Now you can send money faster in a lower fee. You must encounter that all money transfer service does not apply the same level of charges and other facilities. You must need to have a comprehensive way to send money to Nepal online.
ACE Money Transfer
Sending money through ACE Money Transfer is quite advantages to the migrant. Because they offer an unmatchable combination of features that you would find in any other money transfer service. You can say there is a complete package for a migrant to send money.
Many of other money transfer service that claims to give you flat fee must apply hidden charges or additional cost, and you encounter it when you have done the transaction. But ACE Money Transfer offers you to send money in low fee without any hidden or extra charges.
High Exchange Rate:
For the security of high amount receiving at another end, you must have eyes on the exchange rate to make sure it is top. Unlike other money transfer services that charge a high fee but offer a lower exchange rate. ACE Money Transfer gives you the high exchange rate at a small price.
Multiple Transaction and Payment Methods:
Various methods for sending money to the loved ones help you solve any emergence situation for them and helpful for you in future. Payment from many ways helps you to manage transaction financially.
You can send money to your recipient for
- Cash pick-up (Your recipient can pick up by going to a pay-out location).
- Bank Transfer (Money goes directly to your recipient bank account)
Multiple ways that ACE offer you to pay through are
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Online bank transfer
You can use various platforms to send money to Nepal
- Windows (PC, Tablet, laptop, etc. like this)
- Android (By downloading ACE Money Transfer app)
- iOS (By downloading ACE Money Transfer app)
How to Create a Transaction to Send Money to Nepal?
- Create an account or register yourself on ACE Money Transfer
- Choose Destination Country means your recipient country
- From the Pay-out calculator, select pay-out option, i.e. Cash pick-up or bank transfer
- Preferred Pay-out Partner nearly present to your recipient
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Enter Recipient Info
- Choose Payment Method (e.g. Debit Card, Credit Card or Online Bank Transfer)
- Confirm the details, and you are ready to send money online.