There are few factors to ponder upon while transferring your money to any small country or even if you want to send money to Nigeria. Internet enables you to accept payments online securely, quickly and easily! The benefits of online payments are hard to ignore. The benefits of online payments for customers are great too. For online transactions, you’ll need to find brokers, (ACE MONEY TRANSFER) brokers are among the best.
The Convenience of Online Money Transfer
There are numerous techniques for transferring funds overseas. But one of the suggested ways is to do it online as its firm and convenient. Convenience is its main benefit. You don’t have to register for any new accounts and you can send it from your mobile site. However, banks charge higher fees and offer lower exchange rates. High request or scarceness in the currencies may be the object for the rise in the exchange rate. Since years many Nigerians working abroad use online services for money transfer to Nigeria rather than old money transfer ways.
As online transfers have grown in fame, fees for sending money to external accounts have become less for many past years.
Procedure of Online Money Transfers
Here is the step by step guide:
- Log in to your Internet account.
- Click on the link to make a payment.
- Click the relevant link to create a new payee/recipient.
- Enter the country where you want to send the transfer.
- Enter the details of your recipient’s bank. Depending on the country you are transferring money to, you may have to enter an IBAN (International Bank Account Number) or SWIFT/BIC number.
- Enter your beneficiary’s account name and number.
- Select the account you will be transferring the funds from.
- Provide full details of your transaction, including the amount and currency you’re sending. You can also specify whether this is a one-off transfer or whether you are scheduling a recurring transfer.
- Review the transfer details and submit your transaction request.
How to Secure Your Money Transfer?
Online money transfer in this advanced or modern world is a blessing. Still, follow these steps to avoid calamities and any sort of threats.
- Use a dedicated computer to send money online
- Avoid public Wi-Fi/computers
- Make sure your merchant is reputed or trusted.
- Never give out your bank details until you’re certain you’re dealing with a legitimate company
- Always check whether your money transfer company is authorized by the FCA (financial conduct authority) or not?
Pros of Sending Money Online
This article has observed some of the best ways to send money to Nigeria online for people who might not know how to transfer money through the internet. There are many plus points of online money transfer such as, Low fees – if using money transfer companies, it won’t usually charge you fees. Great exchange rate – ACE Money Transfer specializes in currency deal and will likely offer a better exchange rate than a bank. Fast – money will usually be in the recipient’s bank account the same, or following day.