Sending money to Nigeria, you may be looking for different money transfer methods through which you can send money online to home quickly without any hassle. Still, we know you are in great confusion before selecting the best money transfer service that is both convenient to you and your recipient.
Online money transfer service
Online money transfer service is the modern equivalent of wire transfer. It is the combination of old fashioned wire money transfer and new technology electronic fund transfer (EFT). Through online money transfer service, money is transfer to the recipient not in the form of cash but the type of coded data. The recipient bank account receives this data, it is decoded and deposited as currency.
You have to undergo the following steps to money transfer to Nigeria online or any other place around the globe.
Firstly, register to an official money transfer website such as ACE Money Transfer that is providing its best money transfer services from the past 18 years.
- Add your information.
- Write the amount you want to send to Nigeria or any other place of your choice.
- Add recipient information.
- Pay for the amount using bank deposits, credit or debit cards.
Now money transfer to Nigeria is possible within seconds by sitting anywhere around the globe with the help of online money transfer service. You can send money globally in just a few clicks sitting anywhere at any time.
Minimal or zero transfer fee:
Online money transfer service enables you to send money to Nigeria with minimal transfer fees even on large payments. So stop worrying about the other withdrawal of your hard-earned money, every time you send money to Nigeria.
Better exchange rates:
ACE Money Transfer offers better exchange rates as compared to other money transfer services. Bank transfer is the preferred method that ACE offers to their valued customers.
Convenient and comfortable service:
Online money transfer is the most convenient and comfortable among all the money transfer services as you can send money globally by sitting anywhere, anytime.
The easiest method to money transfer to Nigeria online:
Just follow the given easy and quick steps when it’s time to send money to Nigeria online:
- Get yourself registered on any online money transfer company’s website or install our ACE Money Transfer App.
- Enter your accurate details by adding your full name.
- After that, verify your email address by clicking on the link sent through the email.
Once you have done successful registration, you will have to follow the following steps to send money globally:
- You will ask to enter the amount of money that is to transfer first.
- Then they’ll ask you to provide the recipient’s name, address, and phone number.
- After that, you will select a convenient way for easy cash pickup.
- In the end, you will effortlessly pay money using a bank account, a credit or a debit card.
After acting upon all this procedure, you and your recipient will receive a confirmation message that would inform you about the successful transfer of your money. It will ensure the safety of your money.