SEND MONEY TO NIGERIAJohn October 24, 2019 0 COMMENTS
The procedure to send money globally is very easy these days. One can send money to Nigeria through online money transfer in seconds. One can send money online to Nigeria through any service providing organization.
MONEY TRANSFER NIGERIA:
Nigeria is a country in West Africa. It is an underdeveloped country and many of the Nigerians have moved out of their country. These overseas Nigerians work hard for the support of their family expenses. Money transfer to Nigeria is of no big deal in today’s world. Banks or online money transfer organizations provide money transfer services. Sending money to online money transfer is preferable over banks because:
- The bank transactions are from bank accounts to the bank account only. While the online running organizations may transfer money directly to the bank account of the receiver. Or the money can also be delivered to home or available at pickup points for collection.
- The time consuming and hectic process of bank visits. One has to wait in the queue for the turn and has to follow manual form filling e.t.c. The online money transfer sends money online through an easy online process in a simple process. One can perform the money transfer sitting in the bedroom or having super in the livingroom.
- Bank transfers are expensive. The banks cost a high amount of fees and exchange rates for money transfer. Contrarily the online money transfer companies are economical for the pockets of overseas. These cots low fees and offers best exchange rates
- The services of the banks are almost the same in terms of procedure and expenses. The online service providers are increasing in number day by day. By the comparison of services the choice between choosing the best can be selected accordingly.
ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER:
The digital world has made everything online in seconds. Send money globally or send money to Nigeria online easily. Money transfer to any country over the world is not a difficult job. There are many options to send money to Nigeria through an online service provider. Some of the names of top online money transfer companies are:
- ACE Money Transfer
- Western Union
- World Remit
- Money Gram
- Transfer Wise
- PayPal and many more
All these organizations along with many others are serving the people to help send money as funds or remittance overseas. One can now conveniently send money online to their loved ones in their homeland with security and feasibility.
ACE MONEY TRANSFER:
ACE Money transfer is the brand name of Aftab Currency Exchange Limited. It is based in the United Kingdom. ACE is serving people over the world for money transfer as funds or remittance. ACE has its services of sending money from 23 countries and the money can be sent to more than 90 countries. The organization offers the lowest fee and best exchange rates to the customer. It is emerging as a trustworthy secure and convenient route to transfer money overseas. The Nigerian or other people can send money to Nigeria through ACE with pocket-friendly services. The money transfer through ACE should be considered while money transfer to Nigeria.
PROCEDURE FO MONEY TRANSFER THROUGH ACE:
One can send money through ACE following a simple 3 step procedure:
- Select the country and amount
- Select the recipient
- Send money globally
But for this, there is a procedure to follow. The procedure to send money to Nigeria is as follows:
- One has to first register on the website or app of ACE Money Transfer to become a member of the ACE family. The registration requires the name, date of birth, address, password, number and email e.t.c. One can register on ACE by using an email ID or facebook account. The registration is the first and important step to enjoy further services of ACE as a member.
- Once you make your account through registration and become a member you log in to the site or app. for this you add the email id and password you saved during registration. Or you can log in through the same facebook account from which you were registered.
- To send money to Nigeria the sender enters some details. The details are concerning the customer, money, and receiver. The information is very important to do an accurate transaction of money. The information shows that the customer wants to send how much amount through which source. And that who the receiver is, present in which country and from where the money is to be collected.
- Ace has the facility to track your money after making money transfer to anywhere. The tracking is done through the pin code that is provided to the concerning people. You can assess the position and location of money transfer through tracking until withdrawal. This also makes the customer feel secure about the money.
- The money can be collected by the receiver in Nigeria through pickup cashpoints. The money through these points can receive instantly after money transfer. This provides the recipient to receive money in cash form. The pickup point is payout locations at different bank branches. The bank that has the branches as pickup points in Nigeria are:
United Bank of Africa, Guaranty Trust Bank in Nigeria, Access Bank in Nigeria, Diamond Bank in Nigeria, First Bank of Nigeria, Zenith Bank in Nigeria, ECOBANK PLC Nigeria, First City Monument Bank PLC in Nigeria, Heritage Bank in Nigeria, Imperial Homes in Nigeria, Keystone bank limited in Nigeria,Skye Bank Plc in Nigeria,STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC in Nigeria,Standard Chartered Bank in Nigeria ,Sterling Bank Plc in Nigeria,Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,UNITY BANK PLC in Nigeria,WEMA BANK PLC in Nigeria.
The transaction completes after the receiver collects the money from the pickup location point.
PROS OF ACE MONEY TRANSFER:
The money transfer made through ACE Money Transfer to Nigeria has many benefits for the customers as:
- The bank deposit in money transfer is in 4 hrs and money is instantly available for receiving after money transfer.
- The services for the customer through customer care are supportive and available 24/7.
- ACE has the lowest fees charges for the transfer of money to Nigeria.
- The ACE does money transfer on the best exchange rates.
- ACE has its app and website from which exchange rates can be checked daily easily.
- One can also make money transfer through Facebook messenger.
- The money transferred through ACE is safe and secure.
- The procedure for money transfer is easy and convenient.
- They are different payment options available for money transfer through ACE.
- There are many cash pickup points from where the receiver can receive the money in cash.
All these pros make the company of ACE the best money transfer option to send money globally or to Nigeria specifically.
Money transfer to Nigeria is very convenient and accessible. The overseas may use the online money transfer services of the organization at cheap rates and best exchange rates. ACE Money transfer is the best option for overseas to send money to their family members or any individual. ACE offers the best rates and services for money transfer as funds or remittance. It provides an admirable and incomparable experience of money transfer.
- easiest way to send money to nigeria
- easy way to send money to nigeria
- online money transfer
- send money directly to nigeria bank account
- send money globally
- send money online
- send money online to nigeria bank account
- send money to nigeria
- send money to nigeria app
- Send Money to Nigeria Bank Account
- send money to nigeria bank account from uk
- send money to nigeria best rate
- send money to nigeria cheap
- send money to Nigeria from Canada
- send money to nigeria with credit card