One can send money online through an online money transfer system to Africa. Africa is the world’s second-largest and second most-populous continent. The African people living abroad send a lot of remittance to their countries.
Send money to African countries:
According to the United Nations, there are 54 countries in Africa. For a money transfer to Africa, the online and bank transfers are of no big deal. There are various ways for money transfer to Africa. One can use bank transfers or online money transfers to send money as funds or remittance. Many people from underdeveloped or developing African countries have moved abroad to other continents and other countries. These people are working hard overseas for better earning and to support their families’ expenses. The overseas people can easily make money transfer to home. The money transfer within African countries or to Africa is very convenient and feasible these days. One can easily send money to Senegal, Nigeria, Gambia or any other country.
Money Transfer services:
The money transfer can be made through banks or online money transfer system organizations. The choice depends upon the preferences of the user. But more of the people choose online service providing organizations for their money transfer. The reason for this trend is because:
- The bank transfers need more time as one has to go out and visit the bank. Also filling some kind of forms manually and waits in the queue. All this costs a lot of time and energy. Contrarily online running money transfer service organizations operates online, and save the customers from all this hectic procedure or bank visit.
- The money transfer can only directly be made to the bank account through banks. Other online money transfer systems may make the transfer to bank accounts, home deliveries, or cash pickup points, etc.
Online money transfer:
The online money transfer is the best way of money transfer globally. The online money transfer Senegal or any country of Africa can be performed easily. Online money transfer can be done through banks or online money transfer companies.
- The banks usually have high fees for money transfer online. The fee charged by the banks from the customer can disturb their budget. So to send money to Senegal or any country of Africa online money transfer through companies should be preferred. These online organizations have very low fees and are affordable for overseas people,
- The exchange rates offered by banks are also very high. The high exchange rates may cause the money sent to be deducted to a large portion. The money transfer to Senegal or any other African country through online money transfer service providers makes it pocket-friendly. These companies offer very good exchange rates that are accessible to afford.
There are many online money transfer providers. Among the organizations, some have established as a very reputable and trustworthy name, the names of some of these organizations can be listed as:
- ACE Money Transfer
- World Remit
- Transfer Wise
- Western Union
- Money Gram
- Xoom and many more.
These organizations have made remittance trends to get higher. It is because of providing secure, fast and easy money transfer facility to overseas. According to the World Bank, the remittance trend was seen to be highest in 2018-19. The remittance had a 10 percent increase in the past year. And the analysts are considering this trend to increase higher in the coming years.
ACE Money Transfer:
Aftab Currency Exchange Limited is a UK based organization. It is helping people worldwide to send money as a money transfer services of funds or remittance. People living overseas can easily and securely send money to their families in the homeland. ACE also offers its services to send money to African countries. Some of the African countries to which one can send money are listed as:
- The Gambia
- Guinea Bissau
- Ivory Coast
- Sierra Leone
Why choosing ACE for money transfer services?
ACE provides lots of benefit and compatible services to its customers:
- ACE provides its customers to experience an admirable and peerless money transfer.
- The services of ACE are very good and make the money transfer process easy for the people. The money can be transferred through ACE by following three steps
- Choose the country and amount
- choose the recipient
- Send money globally.
- The money transfer through ACE is safe and secure. One is not to worry about the money when money transfer through ACE.
- The money transfer is very fast. And the money is instantly available for the transaction after money transfer.
- ACE charges very low fees. The fees for some of the countries is even zero.
- It offers the best exchange rates to the customer. The best rates for currency exchange make the money transfer pocket-friendly to the sender. The exchange rates change daily. The rates can be checked from the website or app of ACE.
- The application is also available to download for use.
- Facebook messenger is also a way of sending money through ACE.
- There is a supportive customer care service 24/7.
- ACE provides user-friendly services to the customers all the time.
- There is pickup cash point availability. The receiver can receive the money in cash form from these points. The cash pickup points are located at the bank branches allocated by ACE.
- All these pros and benefits make the ACE to be customer compatible. One must consider ACE for money transfer to Africa or anywhere else. The peerless experience will make you use ACE services again and again.
Money transfer to any continent and country can be made online. The online money transfer providing companies are available. These organizations have made it super easy for overseas people to money transfer as funds or remittance. Among all such organizations, ACE provides an incomparable and peerless remittance experience. ACE is providing its services in many countries of Africa. It charges the lowest fee and best exchange rates from the customers. The organization of ACE is the best option for money transfer to Africa or anywhere else through their admirable services and offers.