Cryptocurrency is a term used for virtual or digital money in the form of tokens or coins. Additionally, the field of cryptocurrencies is always expanding because the next great digital currencies are introduced every next day. Despite this, many other cryptocurrencies have managed to possess the top ranks.
- Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency introduced in the digital currency market. Bitcoin, from the first day, holds the leading position among other known digital currencies. The price per bitcoin is $7,305. According to available reports, there are roughly 17.1 million bitcoins in circulation.
- Ethereum: Second position is of Ethereum that is like a digital token. Ethereum is comparatively smaller than bitcoin. The current market capitalization is $50 million. Total circulation is 100.7 million.
- Ripple:unlike the above cryptocurrencies, the price of per token is just 50 cents. The total circulation of Ripple according to the reports is 39 billion tokens.
- Bitcoin cash:Among the five top cryptocurrencies, the total market cap of bitcoin cash is about $14.5 billion. The market price per coin is $843 and a total circulation of just over 17.2 million BCH.
- EOS:the market cap of EOS is $7.83 billion and the circulation is more than $896 million tokens.