Are you overseas Pakistani? and need to send money to Pakistan to your family? The good news is that you now have several low-cost, safe, and fast choices for all international money transfers worldwide. Many banks and remittance centres provide quicker service at lower rates, primarily by electronic means. Online money transfers services that specialize in foreign transactions are also available. These companies can cover more service areas and provide lower prices (depending on your needs).
It’s essential to strike a balance between these factors when selecting the exemplary service for you:
- the sum of money you want to give
- the remittance pace (or how quickly the transfer is delivered to your recipient)
- the price of the assistance
- transactional protection
- The cash transfers business’s exchange rate
- Fees for money exchange
- how will the payment be delivered to the receiver after sending money to Pakistan online or through a bank?
Since these points differ for services you utilize, it’s a good idea to compare and inquire around (if you have time). Researching and studying the experiences of those who have used the same service will not only help you get the best bang for your buck but will also shield you from scams.
What Are the Reasons to Avoid International Money Transfers Through Banks?
Direct money transfers to Pakistan or abroad from your bank account may appear to be the most efficient way to send money abroad at first glance. However, using your bank’s foreign transfer of funds is rarely the most efficient choice. In reality, money transfer companies like ACE money transfer can often be a less expensive—and in some cases, faster—option than most banks.
But why is that the case?
- Since banks have higher overheads to pay, they charge a higher overall service fee than payment service firms.
- Banks usually take much longer to move money overseas, so they probably have to wait 4 to 6 working days to arrive in the receiver’s account.
- Banks also hide additional charges like foreign transfer fees in their exchange rates, while money transfer services usually are upfront about their fees and use mid-market exchange rates, giving you a better price.
You can transfer money to almost everyone in the world through ACE Money Transfer, whether you’re sending money to relatives, paying for a home in another country, or online money transfer to Pakistan for investment.