What Are The Highest Paying Countries For Overseas Filipino Workers?

Most – if not all – monthly send money to Philippines from the UK, Canada, Australia, and other European countries. Workforce and qualified professionals are two of the Philippines’ most important exports. Overseas jobs have become appealing to many Filipino professionals due to the prospect of improved working conditions and more attractive career paths. As a result, the number of practitioners and skilled employees continues to rise year after year.

If you want to run your own business or get a better-paying job to send money to Philippines online monthly, it all comes down to the experience or skills you can bring to your dream country. For example, Australia and other Western countries are seeing an increase in the number of older people, but there aren’t enough young people interested in pursuing a career in healthcare.

Experienced healthcare workers from other nations, such as nurses, are welcomed with open arms and even given permanent residency status in order to offer proper healthcare to their locals. IT experts, on the other hand, do not have the same luck as nurses in those countries because most of the jobs could quickly be filled by local talent.

What Are The Smart Ways To Save Money For Overseas Filipino Workers?

Instead of focusing solely on wages, it’s also necessary to remember the cost of living in a foreign country. A marginally higher wage in a country with a higher cost of living may not necessarily translate to a better financial condition. Above all, sending money back to the home country is also costly through banks. So, online money transfer to the Philippines is a smart way to save your money while doing jobs abroad. Ace Money transfer is known to be the best online money transfer service provider across the globe.

What Is The Total Number Of Overseas Filipino Workers Across The Globe?

As per the Philippine Statistics Authority, there were 2.2 million Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) working abroad from April to September 2016, with 97.5 percent of them being Overseas Contract Workers (OCWs), or those with an established work contract. The number of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) who served abroad at any time between April and September 2019 was estimated to be 2.2 million, according to the results of the 2019 Survey on Overseas Filipinos. Overseas Contract Workers (OCWs), or those with an established work contract, accounted for 96.8% of all OFWs during the time in question. The remaining 3.2 percent served abroad without a contract, but all of the expatriate’s money transfer to the Philippines is significant support for the country’s economy.