People are cautious when it comes to sending money to Ghana or their home countries. Being mindful isn’t a bad thing. It is, however, essential to separate the myths from the evidence. According to a 2019 industry survey, 48 percent of adults in the UK used mobile banking in 2018, up from 41 percent in 2017. According to a study published by UK Finance, two billion bank payments were made via mobile banking in 2018, up from 1.6 billion in 2017.
In recent years, mobile banking has grown in popularity in the United Kingdom. The rising number of active users in the country is to blame for this development. By 2023, experts predict that 72 percent of UK citizens will use mobile applications for payments and transactions. The number among mobile banking users are expatriates in the UK who transfer money to Ghana or other developing countries.
How You Convince Someone to Transfer Money Through Online Service?
The following are some of the advantages of using online remittance services:
- The time it takes for money transfer to Ghana can range from minutes to a day, and it can all be done from the comfort of one’s own home or office.
- The money can be credited directly to a bank account using the bank’s online banking service.
- These websites or applications for online remittance services are simple to use and provide safe money transfer.
- They will deliver the best exchange rate relative to any high street bank since they specialize in currency exchange.
- Customer service is usually available around the clock, seven days a week.
- These sites are designed with the utmost protection in mind for their customers’ financial information.
- Money transfer companies employ a team of experts who track currency market trends and advise on the best time to send money.
- All transaction history will be saved in your online account.
- These businesses do not charge any additional fees.
The Bottom Line:
The ability to communicate financially with someone or any company anywhere in the world with a single click of a button is a genuinely new invention. Online money transfers to Ghana and other countries have evolved and become more reliable in the last decade. Because of the protection offered by continuous innovation and countermeasures, pursuing fraudulent activities has become extremely difficult.
Choosing an online money transfer service is a big decision that you should think about carefully before making because it can affect your entire company. Ensure that any online remittance service you choose supports the country to which you’ll be sending money. ACE Money transfer is FCA approved online payment service providing services in 23 sending countries and 100+ receiving countries worldwide. With ACE, your money transfer to Ghana is safe and straightforward.