Do you send money to Nigeria through a mobile application? Banks were slow to admit the online, permitting various third parties to build systems to make money transfers between people simple and painless. To address this problem, money-transfer apps were developed.
Money transfer applications allow you to make money remittances securely from one person to another. They make payments easier and allow you to link your credit card or bank account to a digital wallet.
With few clicks on a mobile device, you can complete electronic transactions. The top money transfer applications have excellent reviews in app stores. Let app users send money safely and have no hidden costs. They also meet consumer-specific requirements, such as foreign payments, social media choices, virtual wallets, and so on.
The list given below contains some of the most popular international online money transfer applications for iOS and Android used in a range of countries.
Best Money Remittance Apps
- OFX Money Transfer
This application allows you to conduct money transfers to Nigeria and other countries quick, easy, and securely. Mobile money remittances are made simple based on market trends, and payments may be tracked everywhere you go.
- In a matter of minutes, you may register and transfer.
- Rates and currency movements in real-time
- A safe and secure platform to keep your money safe.
- The presence of worldwide support staff with a 4.6 rating and 100,000+ installations.
- Android & iOS versions are available for download.
- ACE Money Transfer App
ACE Money Transfer is one of the best money transfer apps to send money to Nigeria online. They’re constantly striving to exceed their customers’ expectations in fulfilling the growing demand for international money transfers.
According to ACE Money Transfer, money remittances give much-needed assistance and bring happiness, optimism, and comfort to millions of people worldwide.
As a result, ACE has expanded its activities throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America, Russia, and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) corridors to assist even more clients with their remittances.
ACE Money Transfer offers the quickest, fastest, and safest mobile app for sending money online to your loved ones to create a stable and long-lasting relationship.
They are always developing their app and technology to provide a pleasant, secure, and convenient experience for you.
- Creating a single-page transaction flow.
- The ability to manually enter the date.
- The ability to automatically fill up personal information by scanning a piece of identification paper.
- Pre-existing recipients are selected courteously.
- You have the option of selecting the recipient’s preferred contact number.
- 4.7 star rating
- 10,000,000+ installations
- Android users and iOS users both can download the app.
Venmo is a money remittance app, which benefits from the clout of parent corporation PayPal, is popular with both individuals and companies.
Venmo’s social aspect is most enticing to users, with the ability to post updates about purchases with other users in your social circle.
The program functions similarly to a digital wallet, allowing for rapid and simple peer-to-peer transactions, which is certainly handy for sending money to buddies.
- Get your money in minutes with Instant Transfer.
- Payments through debit card transfers are not processed.
- Security mechanism similar to that of a bank
- For credit cards, there is a 3% processing fee.
- 4.5-star rating
- 10,000,000+ installations
- Both versions are available for download.
These are a few of the top money remittance applications for Android and iOS, designed to provide convenience and created with money transfer simplicity in mind.
While compiling this best list, we took into account their availability, features, and customer feedback. Hopefully, you’ll be able to view one of them as the best option for you.
Our top recommendation is ACE money transfer for online money transfer to Nigeria and other countries, which you can download to your smartphone for a flawless experience sending, receiving, and requesting money from your friends and family.