The diversity of money transfer services is the key attraction for the end consumers. Online money transfer is the most popular service being used publicly, especially when you want to send money to Nigeria or any other country from the UK. A countless number of centers and websites are operational at the moment.
Most of the online money transfer services work seven days a week. Customer care centres are active in case of any inconvenience faced. Time is usually taken to send money quickly ranges between minutes to days. It might depend on the distance or nature of the transfer.
What is the Trend of Market & MTOs (Money Transfer Operators)?
The money transfer services have played a significant role in increasing the country’s economy. The trend of sending and receiving is seen higher in China. A considerable amount of recipients belong to India. Germany, USA, and Saudi Arabia are leading in sending money globally.
How to Get the Maximum Benefits Through Online Money Transfer?
- The international level of money transfer is possible now. It didn’t look feasible in the past. The need to do money transfer quickly was a headache for most of the people. Money transfer services originated and provided the solution.
- Money transfer services provide personal transfer to fulfil the needs of the public. Some facilitate corporate services. Emergency cases are being solved conveniently. Some money transfer operators (MTOs) support the transaction in just seconds and minutes. Others still might take hours to days. All of these are better than months of the post office service.
- One of the most popular areas of money transfer operators is business purposes. To run your business smoothly, there is no need to get money in ages. While staying at the office, you will receive and send all the capital. Finance management has played a vast role as it has become relatively easier with MTOs’ services.
- The long queues have caused severe vexation since the start. To avoid inconvenience, many people prefer using a smartphone to send money online.
- The customer care is usually available every time. Any problem in tracking, sending or receiving the funds can be discussed with the customer care service of money transfer service providers.
- The staff of the service providers is well educated and skilled in their work. The staff always check tracking.
- Software used is up to date and keep the customer notified through notification alerts on emails, telephones, and SMS.
- For future aspects, the previous history of transaction records is maintained.
- Most of the MTOs do not charge extra or hidden fees. A key attraction for the customers is always low charges and hidden charges disappoint to the next level. For further use, the customer will prefer the website or service which had not any hidden costs, previously.
- Using online services are way too easier as compared to conventional methods. Just signing up for the purposes and entering the details to get your work done, yes it is that much simple.
A Few Good Examples of Money Transfer Companies
Money transfer services are operating globally. A huge number of services are available for money transfer to Nigeria. A few trusted and most used are given below:
- Xoom by PayPal is contributing to the money transfer market. It is one of the growing companies. Although the users are not too much, the trend suggests that it will be among the leading money transfer operators globally. Xoom is working in 163 countries right now. One can check out the nearest centre through search engines or online maps. Xoom operates simply. You need to make an online account on Xoom and select the country. The next step involves entering the recipient’s information. The last step before delivering the payment is to choose the payment route. Relevant credit or debit card details are entered, and the money is sent to the person standing in many countries linked with Xoom.
- TransferWise is a digital way to send money globally. The key attraction is the best exchange rates provided. Almost 6 million people are registered users of TransferWise. There is a confirmation from the company regarding no extra fee being charged anonymously. The easy ways to transfer money through TransferWise involves making you registered on the website online. The payment to be sent is entered, and the customer also provides payment details. The need for personal identification is a must. Passports and national identity cards are checked. The fee of transfer is paid, and the process is completed. When it comes to money transfer to Nigeria, one of the attractive ways is geographical customer support. The staff updates and provides the solution in the native language and lessens the ambiguities.
- MoneyGram is leading in the money transfer business. The network of MoneyGram is distributed over 200 countries. The services provided to the customer are self-pickups of cash, digital transfer to a digital wallet on a smartphone or to send money to a bank account. The tracking services are widely trusted and accepted. Guidelines for secure transfer are also provided. Bill payments and promotional offers are also being delivered to customers. Money orders and debit card deposits are also added services of MoneyGram.
- ACE Money Transfer is a growing organization working in more than 100 countries. One of the easiest ways to send money to Nigeria online is using the ACE Money Transfer service online. After creating your account, select the country, the payment amount to be done, enter the receiver’s details, and you’re done with the transfer. The supported routes of sending the money are a debit card, credit card, and Trustly – bank transfer online. The bank transfer takes one to two days, whereas the debit or credit card transactions take only minutes. Receiving can be done through bank and cash pickup. The identification is confirmed through the coloured photograph of the passport and ID card. Other documents needed are utility bills, bank statements, and letters proving the employment, credit card statement and bank loan documents. The protection is ensured as it is working under the UK financial conduct authority’s regulations.
What to Select in A Money Transfer Company?
The selection of the best remittance service depends on the choice of a sender. A few active promotions will captivate prospective customers. For the online money transfer to Nigeria, best exchange rate providers and zero hidden charges are key fascinations.